CT in Kyiv & AversMed CT scan
CT Computed Tomography Kyiv, Right Bank. CT scan. CT in Kyiv
CT scan in Kiev. The modern CT CT scanner in Kyiv on Podol is located in the Center for Innovative Medical Technologies of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, which was created on the basis of the Hospital for Scientists of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. Right Bank of Kyiv MSCT tomography with unique modern protocols of Cardiology and Oncology CT examination.
MRI APPOINTMENT TODAY KYIV
Why CT diagnostics at AversMed is your best choice
Welcome to the AversMed CT center, where health diagnostics reaches a new level thanks to modern technologies and highly qualified staff. We have everything for accurate and efficient CT diagnosis: from modern equipment to a wide range of services, which includes CT with contrast, specialized packages for oncology and cardiology, and the possibility of combined use of CT and MRI for the most complete examination.
Advantages of our CT equipment
We use two types of CT scanners that are among the best on the market:
Convenient location of the CT center in Kyiv
We have two centers on the Right and Left banks of Kyiv, which allows you to choose the most convenient option for you.
Use this paragraph section to get your website visitors to know you. Consider writing about you or your organization, the products or services you offer, or why you exist. Keep a consistent communication style.
Questions about CT
Preparation for the CT scan
How to properly prepare for a CT scan or a contrast-enhanced CT scan.
All the information on the correct preparation for a CT scan with or without contrast is collected on one page and can be found here.
Modern CT scan in Kiev (MSCT Tomography)
The Avers Med diagnostic center has a modern CT computed tomography scanner with innovative diagnostic techniques on CT tomography. In addition, the diagnostic functions of CT can be supplemented with MRI examination. A unique opportunity: undergo MRI and CT at the same time.
all about CT in Kyiv
CT scan with contrast
We are proud to offer CT with contrast as one of our priority services. This technique is used for a more detailed study of tissues and vessels, and is indispensable in cases of suspicion of oncological diseases, examination of vessels, etc.
CT with Contrast
CT (computed tomography) with contrast is a diagnostic method in which a contrast agent is injected into the patient’s veins before scanning.
Oncology and Cardiology
Thanks to our state-of-the-art CT scanner Canon Aquilion PRIME 160 with optional package for oncology and cardiology, we can perform in-depth specialized examination in oncology and cardiology. This allows us to detect pathologies in the early stages and plan the correct treatment.
Combined CT and MRI diagnostics
For a comprehensive diagnostic approach, we offer the possibility of combining CT and MRI examinations. This allows you to get the most complete picture of the patient’s health.
CT Oncology programs
Diagnosis in oncology is an important component of successful treatment. At the Aversmed CT diagnostic center, we offer specialized CT programs that are purposefully designed for the detection and monitoring of oncological diseases.
- CT scan of the head and neck: To detect tumors of the brain, larynx, and thyroid gland.
- CT scan of the chest: Examination of the lungs, mammary glands, lymph nodes.
- Abdominal and pelvic CT: Evaluation of the liver, pancreas, intestines, and other pelvic organs.
- With contrast: For a more accurate determination of the location and stage of the tumor.
- Without contrast: In cases where contrast is contraindicated or not necessary for primary diagnosis.
CT of the head and neck
CT scans (computed tomography) of the head and neck are key types of diagnostic procedures that can help detect a number of medical problems. Below are the main types of examination that we offer
Types of examination:
KT of the Head
- Diagnostics of craniocerebral injuries: To detect fractures, internal bleeding and other injuries.
- Examination of suspected stroke: Rapid assessment of the condition of cerebral vessels and tissues.
- Tumors and oncological diseases: Detailed analysis for the detection of neoplasms.
- Sinusitis and other inflammatory processes: Detection of inflammation in the sinuses.
CT scan of the neck
- Diagnosis of neck injuries: Assessment of the condition of the vertebrae, muscles and blood vessels.
- Oncological diseases: Identification and staging of neck tumors.
- Vascular study: Angiography of the neck vessels to assess the risk of vascular diseases.
- Thyroid Disease: Assessment of Gland Size, Shape, and Structure.
Using modern equipment and advanced techniques, our “AversMed” center provides accurate and reliable diagnostics.
CT angiography is a specialized procedure that allows you to obtain detailed images of blood vessels in various parts of the body. This is the most modern method of diagnosing vascular diseases and assessing the condition of vessels.
Main Types of CT Angiography We Offer:
CT of the spine is one of the most effective and informative methods for studying the structures of the spine, their condition and possible pathologies and causes of back pain. At AversMed, we offer an advanced approach to spine diagnostics using modern CT scanners in combination with spine MRI.
The main types of spine CT that we offer:
- CT scan of the cervical spine: Ideal for diagnosing hernias, stenosis and other diseases of the cervical spine.
- CT scan of the thoracic spine: Used to diagnose hernias, tumors and other pathological conditions.
- CT scan of the lumbar spine: Often used to detect problems that can cause low back pain, such as hernias and stenosis.
CT of the chest organs (CT of the chest)
CT of the chest organs (CT of the chest) is a highly informative diagnostic method that allows you to obtain detailed images of the lungs, heart, large vessels, chest and adjacent structures. At AversMed, we use advanced CT scanners for accurate and reliable diagnosis.
The main types of CT OGK that we offer:
- CT scan of the lungs: Used to diagnose diseases such as pneumonia, tuberculosis, tumors and metastases.
- CT scan of the heart and coronary arteries: Allows assessment of the condition of the myocardium, valves and coronary arteries.
CT complexes (several areas)
CT complexes represent a convenient and effective method of diagnosis, which allows simultaneous examination of several anatomical areas. As a rule, such complexes are used in Oncology and are performed with contrast
CT Complex “Health Triad”: OGK, OCP, OMT
This unique complex includes CT of the thoracic organs (CT), upper abdomen (OR) and lower abdomen (OMT). It is carried out with or without contrast enhancement for a detailed study of the organs and systems of the body.
- CT OGK: Diagnostics of lungs, heart and large vessels.
- CT scan: Examination of the liver, gallbladder, pancreas, and upper part of the stomach.
- CT OMT: Assessment of the condition of the kidneys, urinary tract, intestines and other organs of the lower abdomen, pelvic organs
- With contrast: It is used for a detailed study of blood vessels and assessment of the functional state of organs.
- Without contrast: Recommended for patients for whom contrast is contraindicated or for evaluation of structural characteristics of organs.
CT scan of abdominal organs (CT scan of the abdominal cavity)
CT scan of the abdominal organs is one of the most effective diagnostic methods for studying the organs and systems of the abdominal cavity. At AversMed, we use the latest Siemens equipment to provide this high-quality diagnostic service.
- Liver and gallbladder: Diagnosis of cirrhosis, gallstones, tumors.
- Pancreas: Detection of pancreatitis, cysts, tumors.
- Spleen (spleen): Assessment of the condition in case of injuries, inflammations, infections.
- Stomach and intestines: Diagnosis of ulcers, tumors, inflammation.
In the field of urology, CT is a key diagnostic method for detecting various diseases of the genitourinary system. At AversMed, we use advanced equipment from Siemens, which allows us to obtain detailed and accurate images.
- Kidneys and urinary tract: Diagnosis of stones, tumors, cysts and other pathologies.
- Bladder: Detection of lesions, tumors, ulcers.
- Prostate: Detailed assessment in case of suspicion of hyperplasia, tumors, inflammation.
CT scan of the pelvic organs
CT of the pelvic organs is an important examination method for assessing the state of the organs and structures in the pelvic area. At AversMed, we offer this type of examination on modern Siemens equipment.
CT of the joints
Computed tomography (CT) of joints is an important tool in diagnosing various problems of the musculoskeletal system. At AversMed, we offer to combine CT diagnostics of joints with MRI diagnostics for accurate and effective diagnostics. MRI is a more accurate method of diagnosing joints. CT Kyiv
- Knee joints: Diagnosis of arthritis, meniscus damage, osteoarthritis.
- Elbow and shoulder joints: Assessment of tendon, cartilage, and bone condition.
- Hip joints: Detection of dysplasia, arthrosis, fractures.
- Ankle and wrist joints: Diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis, injuries and other pathologies.
- With contrast: For detailed evaluation of blood vessels and internal structures of the joint.
- Without contrast: Used for basic diagnosis of joint structures.
Advantages of CT Joints in “AversMed”:
- High accuracy: Modern CT scanners allow obtaining high-quality images.
- Speed: The procedure takes little time, which is especially important for injuries.
- Possibility of complex diagnosis: Combination of CT with MRI for more detailed analysis.
For convenience, you can choose two centers where there is MSCT tomography “AversMed” on the Right Bank or “Doc Life” on the Left Bank, you can count on a professional approach and high quality of service.